With our merchandise and retail inventory management solution you can efficiently analyze, order, price, and distribute inventory across your channels. Having the right inventory at the right place at the right time while optimizing for promotion and pricing of products maximizes sales and reduces the need for future markdowns, giving you an efficient omni-channel strategy.
We deliver a real-time retail inventory management solution through NetSuite’s cloud-based ERP platform. With our integrated inventory management solution, manage product allocation to define and maintain accurate retail inventory distribution and track replenishment cycles all from one place to automate ordering, prevent excess, and stop product shortages. You can automatically calculate inventory-order points and preferred stock levels by item and location, and automatically create purchase orders to maintain these levels as a part of your omni-channel strategy.
Create An Omni-Channel Strategy With Seamless Merchandise Management:
- Minimize out-of-stocks, lost sales, overstocks, and markdowns
- Access real-time, detailed views of inventory across stores and channels
- Perform physical inventory, cycle counts, and do item adjustments
- Manage and optimize for style, color, and size
- Significantly improve relationships with suppliers, vendors and partners by providing self-service capabilities and real-time visibility
- Slash inventory costs by tightening control of stock levels
- Calculate demand plans leveraging historical data or sales forecasts
- Model how expected sales and purchase orders affect future inventory levels
- Handle bin and lot management, landed cost, demand-based replenishment, customer and volume pricing, multi-location inventory, and more
- Seamlessly integrate for omni-channel retailing with best-of-breed Planning and Open-to-Buy solutions
Our integrated retail inventory management solution delivers a 360-degree view of every SKU - its pricing, available inventory, preferred vendors, order history, and much more.